Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.
I’m sick of being the person everyone comes to talk to but no one ever asks about. It’s starting to hurt that it seems my friends don’t care for me the way I do for them. I’m always the one starting conversations, being used, but never being cared for. Sometimes I would rather be alone.